Breastfeeding Counselling with Knowledgedunes
Knowledgedunes provides breastfeeding counselling for mothers. The counselling is offered by Dr Fadzidah Umm Abdullah (M.D). The unlimited advice is provided through email for 30 days starting from the date of purchase, during the day time of 8 am till 6 pm ( Malaysian time) Once payment has been made, a full explanation and guideline for the counselling will be emailed to you, InsyaAllah. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding this product.
Dr Fadzidah Umm Abdullah
1. Graduated with a medical degree (M.D UKM 2000) with 4 years of working experience.
2. IBCLC certification for 5 years (2009-2014)
3. Attended 40 hours and 18 hours Lactation Course organised by the Ministry of Health, Malaysia (2008)
4. Volunteered as a Breastfeeding Counselor at Royal Hospital Oman (2012)
Personal experience as a mother of 6 breastfed children:
1. Tandem nursing
2. Breastfeeding during pregnancy
3. Nipple confusion
4. Blocked ducts
5. Breast engorgement
6. Breastmilk storage
7. Breastfeeding and working