InshaaAllah the live and interactive classes of The Basic Aqeedah Online course For Kids will start on 28th FEB till 4th April 2021 (Every Sunday, 5 pm Malaysia time for 6 weeks)
We have been organising The Basic Aqeedah Online Course For Kids since year 2020. The course contents are based on the book series Eman Made Easy By Sheikh Muhammad Al Jibaly and the lesson plan “The Blissful Heart’. It is suitable for ages 8 and above. The classes are live and interactive with recordings available inshaaAllah. The colorful worksheets and notes are handed out every week after each class inshaaAllah.
The contents are:
- What is Islam, Iman & Ihsan (Hadith Jibrail)
- Meaning of Islam, Iman, Ihsan
- How to live with it?
- Introduction to Aqeedah & the benefits of learning about Aqeedah
- The effect of shirk
- What Prophet Muhammad said about people with Iman?
- Allah’s Names
- Allah’s Qualities
- Where is Allah
- Worshipping Allah
- Knowing the Angels
- Qualities of the Angels
- What the Angels do
- Angels that we know
- The books that we know
- What are the contents in Allah’s books
- The Last Book
- The virtues of learning and reciting the Quran
Belief In the Prophets
- Why Allah sent the prophets?
- Who are the prophets mentioned in the Quran
- The stories of the 5 prophets with strong wills
- Prophet Muhammad (peace & blessings be upon him)
- The names of the Last Day
- Resurrection & Assembly
- Paradise & Hellfire
- The importance of believing in the Last Day & The Qadr
- The components of belief in the qadr
Video shows related to topics, worksheets as homework, and summarised notes for each class will be included. The classes will be held through Zoom for 45 minutes each InsyaAllah.